Homelessness is a challenging experience. For people living outside, it seems like the world is unaware of them. But the community is deeply concerned about people living outdoors.
In Oregon, 61% of homeless people don’t have access to or feel safe in shelters. Every day thousands of people live outside without basic necessities.
Each kit will contain:
These kits will also help break the cycle of homelessness by financially supporting Impact NW’s housing and safety net services.
This project is designed with the tech community in mind—it’s flexible, easy to participate in and optimizes community good as well as employee experience!
Our Pilot Project is Simple:
Get started by choosing a sponsorship level:
– 10 tickets to Impact Kit building event
– Steering Committee Membership
– 20 Tickets to Impact Kit building event
– Advocacy & learning opportunity event at your office
-30 tickets to Impact Kit building event
-Steering Committee Membership
– Group tour of an Impact NW facility