Volunteer With Impact NW
Impact NW offers a wide variety of volunteer and internship opportunities. Whether it is just for an hour, a seasonal project or through ongoing service, everyone can volunteer and make an impact!
For corporate groups, local organizations and individual community members, volunteering with INW offers:
- Team and community building,
- An opportunity to make a direct impact on our community,
- A place to share your skills, experience and knowledge,
- Educational and professional experience building,
- And so much more!
It takes a community coming together to prevent homelessness. We offer opportunities for individuals and groups to get involved with Impact NW and help stabilize and strengthen families and advocate for change.
For interest in volunteering at any of our SUN Community Schools as a tutor, advocate or general volunteer, contact the Site Manager expressing your interest, and they will follow up with you if they have the need for volunteers.
- Creston Elementary: Luiz Kresge – email@example.com
- Franklin High Schol: Genavie Reyes and Brikaya William – firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Jackson Middle School: Liam O’neill – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Markham Elementary: Emily Neve – email@example.com
- Marysville Elementary: Audrey Rozell – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Gray Middle School: Anthony Guzman and Lydia McLeod – email@example.com and lmc
- Whitman Elementary: Nicole Williams and Dulce Lopez – firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Woodmere Elementary: Kayla Wells – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buckman Elementary: Katie Olson and Tabitha Teo – email@example.com and tteo
The SUN program at Buckman Elementary is always looking for awesome volunteers to help with our after school program! We need folks to help with a variety of tasks that include class prep, office organizing, and helping in classrooms.
Buckman SUN runs Monday through Friday from 2:45pm to 5:30pm. For more information, please contact Tabitha Teo at tteo@impactNW.org or call 503-858-0230.