Leave a Legacy through Impact NW
There comes a time in your life when you want to know that your life has had purpose – when you seek to leave a meaningful mark in your community. Legacy Planning can help you use the resources and experiences you’ve accomplished in life to ensure that there is a lasting impression for the causes that mean the most to you.
Register for our Legacy Giving Round Table Event!
Thursday, November 18th, 5:30 – 6:30pm
Legacy Planning is for you if:
- You have a sincere appreciation for life and are motivated to leave a meaningful mark on the world,
- You value relationships with friends or family,
- You like the idea of preserving your values and final wishes to ensure you leave loved ones with clarity and inspiration.
Here are some ways to begin planning your Legacy:
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Charitable IRA Rollover
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Beneficiary Designations
- Endowed Gifts
- Real Estate Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan Assets
- Savings Bonds
- Life Insurance Death Benefits
For more information, please contact Ada Dortch, Development Director via email at email@example.com.