Impact NW Presents:
20 Minutes of Impact!
20 Minutes of Impact is an ongoing series of virtual Mission Round Table discussions for our neighbors and local leaders to unite and make an impact. The first two events brought together more than 70 of our fellow community members, so now we’re inviting you to join us for the next 20 Minutes of Impact!
Your next opportunity to join is Thursday, June 11th at 12pm.
Before, during and long after COVID-19 has passed, our mission to Preventing Homelessness is making a lasting and transformational impact on our shared-community. And so we’re uniting the community and inviting you to join us for a short 20-minute discussion, in the aim of extending our hand to our vulnerable neighbors and Preventing Homelessness.
So, Join Us!
- What: a FREE Mission Round Table discussion about our COVID-19 Response Plan, the challenges currently facing our most vulnerable neighbors, and how we as a community can make an impact!
- When: 12pm on Thursday, June 11th
- Who: Passionate community leaders, advocates and neighbors like you!
- Why: To connect with your fellow community members and discuss the importance of Impact NW’s work in the community, especially at this critical moment in time.
- How: Register for free below!