No Place Like Home
There’s truly No Place Like Home. That place where we all feel strong, stable and safe.
And yet thousands of our neighbors face a constant risk of losing their housing or do not have access to a stable place to call home. Our fellow community members, especially at this uncertain point in our shared history, are in dire need of our support.
Due to COVID-19, our community members who were already at risk of losing their homes have found themselves either unemployed or facing reduced hours. For those families, individuals and seniors facing extreme risk of losing their homes, essential household supplies can mean the difference between maintaining stability in one’s own home or falling into homelessness.
You can help keep our neighbors safely and comfortably in their homes with a donation of these Commonly Requested Items y Emergency Supplies for People Living Outdoors (all of which we directly requested by the people we serve):
Essential Household Items:
- Batteries (AA and AAA)
- Gift Cards for: Gas, Groceries, Etc.
- Large Print Game Books
- Diabetic Friendly Soft Cereal Bars
- Packs of Ensure
- Paper Towels
- Pots, pans and utensils
- Pads and tampons
- Deodorant and baby powder
- Soap and shampoo
- Toothpaste / Toothbrushes
- Insect repellant
- Nonperishable Foods
- Sunburn alleviators like aloe vera
- Non-Slip Rugs and Mats
- Flash Light
- First Aid Items
- Washcloths and Towels
- Travel Size Hygiene Supplies
- Toilet Paper
- Pet Food
- Cooling towels
- Cleaning Supplies:
- Glass Cleaner
- Dish Soap
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Hand Soap
- Anti-Bacterial Spray for Kitchen
- Anti-Bacterial Spray for Bathroom
- Cleaning Rags
- Laundry Detergent
How To Donate:
- tienda Online (preferred option) and have items delivered directly to Impact NW – Dancing Tree Family Center, 10055 E Burnside, Portland, OR 97216
- Collect extra items from your home or buy them on your normal grocery trip, and then coordinate with Impact NW to arrange a pick-up or drop off of items.
- Contact Impact NW’s Development Team: (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions.
Other Ways to Make An Impact:
- Join thousands of your fellow community members by making a Financial Donation to help us Prevent Homelessness.
- Register Impact NW as your organization of choice and use your Tarjeta de Recompensas de la Comunidad de Fred Meyer to make an Impact every time you shop!
- Support Impact NW through Amazon Smile!
- or use coupons from ChameleonJohn, select Impact NW as your beneficiary, and those earning go directly to homelessness prevention in our community!
Thank you for being a part of our community and for believing in our mission.