Make an Impact
The Portland region stands at a tipping point. A housing crisis has displaced thousands of our neighbors in recent years. COVID has escalated those losses and put thousands more people in jeopardy. Meanwhile, awareness is increasing about racial justice, especially for our Black community. How will we respond? Will we lose the heart and soul of our region or will we come together to support our neighbors like never before?
For people like Matt, Jake, Keia and thousands more of our neighbors, partnership and support from Impact NW can mean the difference between stability in their own homes or the traumatic experience of homelessness.
Impact NW is 100% committed to solutions that restore the livability and sustainability that the Portland region is so well known for. Our driving solution is to prevent homelessness. It’s a simple yet powerful focus. By helping people get the supports they need at the critical moment, we help them avoid a crisis. Everyone benefits, whether they realize it or not.
$1,250 = Impact NW’s cost to stabilize a family.
$3,250 = One month in a shelter.
$2,000 in value every month for every family.
To donate to a specific program, please indicate this below in gift preferences (special program or support).
想发送支票？ 请将支票付给Impact NW，并将其邮寄至波特兰的Impact NW - PO Box 33530或OR 97292-3530
Here is how your donation will make a difference:
- $1,250 stabilizes a family of four with rental and energy assistance,
- $600 helps support seniors who are living alone with essential household items,
- $300 ensures students have access to innovative skill-building classes and career coaching,
- $150 provides critical rides to medical appointments for homebound seniors,
- $50 provides a food box for a family in need.