Impact NW’s mission is to help people achieve and maintain self-sufficiency and to prevent and alleviate the effects of poverty.
We are the premier Portland area provider of educational and social services to individuals and families of all ages. Annually, we help over 32,000 low-income children, youth, families, seniors, and adults with disabilities receive the skills and resources necessary to achieve success and to advocate for themselves and their communities. Our programs include:
- Early Childhood and Family Services
- Youth and Family Services
- Housing and Safety Net Services
- Seniors and Adults with Disability Services
- SUN (Schools Uniting Neighborhoods) Schools
- Slavic Community Services
Impact NW also maintains a fiscal sponsorship program through which emerging, innovative programs that are consistent with our mission are incubated. Click here for more information about our fiscal sponsorship program.