Information & Referral Resource Directory
You can dial 2-1-1 for help locating health and human services in the greater Northwest Oregon and Southwest Washington region.
- Housing Connections: www.housingconnections.org
Housing Connections provides an array of information to help renters find housing in the Portland region (Clackamas, Clark, Multnomah, and Washington Counties), including listings of affordable, accessible and special needs housing. It allows users to search for subsidized housing, Section 8, and private market housing.
- The Beehive: http://www.thebeehive.org
The Beehive is a website designed as a one-stop source for information on matters important in people’s lives: money, health, jobs, school and family.
- eHealth for Teens: www.eh4t.org
EH4T (EHealth4Teens) provides information on health topics, local activities, important resources and referral lines, and the Multnomah County Health Department School-Based Health Center Program. EH4T features interactive games, quizzes, personal health assessments and other services.
- Oregon Helps: www.oregonhelps.org
Assists families throughout Oregon in determining whether they are eligible for a variety of benefits including Food Stamps, the Oregon Health plan, and temporary Assistance for Needy families (TANF).
- Connect2Jobs: www.connect2jobs.org
Connect2jobs is an on-line job search and recruiting system. It provides an array of tools that support job seekers and employers. Job seekers can search for jobs, create resumes, and access information on local schools and training programs.
- Commission on Children, Families and Community: www.ourcommission.org
Provides resources for those in need.
- The Oregon Center for Public Policy: www.ocpp.org
A non-profit research institute that uses research and analysis to advance policies and practices that improve the economic and social prospects of low- and moderate- income Oregonians.
- Oregon Food Bank: www.oregonfoodbank.org
Provides resource and educational information about hunger in Oregon.
- Children’s First of Oregon: www.childrenfirstfororegon.org
A non-profit, non-partisan group, Children First uses research, public education and policy initiatives to speak to decision-makers, the media and local communities on behalf of Oregon’s children and families.
- Oregon Employment Department: www.emp.state.or.us
A statewide employment resource.
- Oregon Business Development Department: http://econ.oregon.gov/
A statewide economic data resource.
- State of Oregon: www.oregon.gov
Site provides access to all areas of Oregon state government.
Provides information and resources to troubled teens and their loved ones.