Impact NW helps people achieve and maintain self-sufficiency.
With the economic downturn, more and more people are seeking our services for the first time. We often have more requests for help than we can accommodate. However, if we do not have a service that fits your needs, our compassionate client advocates will make every effort to direct you to partner agencies that might be able to help.
We are a multicultural organization with staff that collectively speak over 30 different languages. We will help you identify your goals and work together to remove barriers that are preventing you from achieving them. Whether you are looking for one-time aid or need ongoing assistance, we can help.
Please refer to the following list for the appropriate department to contact. If you are not sure which department you need, call our administrative offices at (503) 988-6000 and they will be happy to direct you.
- Energy/Utility Assistance: (503) 988-6020
- Housing Inquiries: (503) 988-6000
- Senior Services: (503) 988-6300
- Money Management for Seniors: (503) 357-7520
- Adults with Disabilities Services: (503) 988-6300
- Healthy Start Program: (503) 988-5961 x 243 or x 236
- Community Dad’s Group: (503) 988-5961 x 223
- Programs for children under 5 years: (503) 988-5961 x 234
- Youth Mentoring: (503) 988-5961
- Community Schools: (503) 988-5961 x 226
- Job-training for teens: (503) 988-6000 x 234
- Programs for youth ages 5-21: (503) 988-5961
- Volunteer Opportunities: (503) 988-6000 x 268