Friends of Impact NW is a group of distinguished individuals who wish to help enhance the quality of life by advancing the essential programs and services of Impact NW.
When you become a Friend, you commit to being an Extraordinary Ambassador of Impact NW. With your unrestricted annual gift of $1,000 you can join this elite group of supporters – the Friends of Impact NW.
As a FRIEND, you will receive:
- Letters of appreciation from those you are helping;
- A special invitation to a member’s office or home;
- Frequent updates on the life-impacting programs we deliver to those we serve;
- An inscription on our honored Tribute Wall;
- Special recognition in our annual report; and
- An invitation to attend special events throughout the year honoring all FRIENDS OF IMPACT NW.
Gifts may be made by a pledge or contribution of $1,000 or more. A contributor and spouse whose combined annual support falls within the qualifying range (i.e. $1,000 or more) will jointly be eligible for membership. An individual may be recognized as a Friend of Impact NW member through a qualifying gift made in his or her honor by another. A deceased person may also be named a member “in memoriam” by receipt of a qualifying gift from one or more contributors.
To learn more about “Friends of Impact NW”, please contact Susan Stoltenberg, Executive Director at 503-988-6887 x 265 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also sign up today by filling out our online donation form! Click here to DONATE.