Corporate sponsors play a vital role in helping Impact NW provide services to children, families, seniors and adults with disabilities.
Corporations support Impact NW through monetary gifts, event sponsorships, matching gifts, in-kind donations and volunteering.
Benefits for your corporation include:
Many of our programs and events receive significant media attention. By partnering with Impact NW, you may have the opportunity for press coverage and publicity.
Impact NW has a long history of being a viable organization to the community. We pride ourselves on being a trusted organization that is mindful of how your contributions are used. Transparency is a key value that we take very seriously. Every dollar contributed is used to support local programs and services, so your company investment in Impact NW significantly improves your community.
Strengthen customer and employee loyalty
Partnering with Impact NW will have a positive influence on your customers and employees. According to leading research:
- 92 percent of Americans have a more positive image of companies that support a cause.*
- 87 percent of Americans are likely to switch brands (when price and quality are equal) to support a cause.*
- 88 percent of workers whose companies have a cause-related program feel proud of their companies’ values.*
- 93 percent of Americans say it is important for their companies to provide them with opportunities to become involved in social issues.*
- 81 percent of Americans consider a company’s social commitment when deciding where to work.*
- 89 percent of Americans believe that corporations and non-profits should work together to raise money and awareness for causes.*
* Cone Research Study, 2007
We are happy to customize partnerships to meet the goals of each corporation while also meeting our mission. Listed below are some opportunities for businesses to get involved with Impact NW:
We rely on financial contributions from our corporate partners in order to continue delivering high quality programs and services to those in need in our community. Monetary support can be made through a donation, sponsorship opportunity, workplace giving and grassroots campaigns.
The benefits of an Employee Volunteer Program are many, and building a strategic program that is integrated with core business objectives and core competencies creates a meaningful and sustainable program. Join this growing volunteer movement and your employees, shareholders, community, and company all benefit. More than 8 in 10 companies (84%) believe that volunteerism can help nonprofits accomplish long-term social goals, and are increasingly offering skills-based volunteer opportunities to employees. In fact, corporate managers report that the top priorities when determining workplace volunteer activities include the potential to alleviate a social issue (36%), help the nonprofit function more effectively (31%) and serve more clients (31%). – 2010 Deloitte Volunteer Impact Survey
Benefits to the Employee
- Improves performance
- Increases job satisfaction, attitude and morale
- Encourages teamwork
- Promotes leadership and skill development
- Improves communication between employees and their supervisors, and across departments
Benefits to the Corporation
- Builds brand awareness and affinity
- Strengthens trust and loyalty among consumers
- Enhances corporate image and reputation
- Improves employee retention
- Increases employee productivity and loyalty
- Provides an effective vehicle to reach strategic goals
Benefits to the Community
- Provides skilled and talented volunteer pool, as employees devote personal and professional skills to community needs
- Offers direct cost savings for community service organizations in saved recruiting and labor costs
- Creates quantifiable social impact
- Helps bring community needs into focus
For more information about volunteering at Impact NW, please contact Stephanie Bolson, Community Involvement Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-988-6887 x268.